5 Clues you need a wedding coach
If you are like most brides, you are juggling a lot more than just the wedding planning. Job, family, finances, personal issues; life has a way of sending you curveballs when you can least afford the emotional energy.
As a life coach, I've seen people struggle with finding the balance between living a happy, stress-free life and juggling a huge life-altering project. And boy, is planning a wedding a big project. But it doesn't have to be overwhelming.
See if these clues apply to you - and if they do - reach out for a consultation to see if I can help.
You need a wedding coach if:
1. You're feeling stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed by all the planning and details.
2. You're doubting your decisions or having trouble asserting yourself with others in order to reach final decisions.
3. You get hijacked by worrying thoughts that zap your motivation and sabotage your actions.
4. You are having conflict with your fiancé or family about certain elements of the wedding day or life afterwards.
5. You don't have an unbiased, objective person to talk to about everything that is going on.
Did you answer any of these clues with a "YES"?
If any of this sounds like you, then it's time you invest in YOUR health and happiness. Contact Me
If you'd like to focus on your marriage and life together, we can do that too! I help couples with what ever goals and issues they want. I also have a specific program for relationship building that is highly acclaimed by my clients.